The following content may be sponsored or include affiliate links. View full disclosure.
Welcome to Crazy 4 Smith's, where we share nothing but Smith's deals all day every day! Every week we spend hours in the store compiling all the best deals and matching them up with current coupons. We do the hard work so you can still save loads of money while spending more time on the things that matter most to you. Join us and learn to live like a king at the grocery store!
I have always been a frugal person, but once I discovered how to "really" coupon I was hooked. For me coupon-ing is a hobby, a game of how much I can really stretch my dollars. I am super passionate about saving money - and LOTS of it! I am also super passionate about sharing my little secret with everyone who will listen. Thus, one of the reasons this little blog was born.
I am a stay at home mom of 4 children (3 boys, 1 girl) ages 15, 5, 3 and 1. It is amazing how much food a family of 6 can eat! By getting all our personal and household care items for free or pennies, I'm able to comfortably provide the fresh food we need plus keep a healthy stockpile. You can view pictures of my stockpile HERE >>
Here are a few facts about me:
- My favorite animal is a bunny. They are so cute and cuddly!
- I am a middle child. I have 2 beautiful sisters, and 2 hard-working brothers.
- My mom is my best friend. She has taught me so much about life and how to be the mom and wife I am today.
- My dad is the hardest-working person I know. We always had everything we needed, and he instilled that character into our lives through his actions.
- My husband is a computer nerd and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is my rock and puts up with all my coupons and coupon "talk." Plus, he's my personal IT guy!
- My children are my greatest accomplishments. I strive everyday to be a better mother than the day before.
- I LOVE to cook and bake, and I'm very good at it. Maybe I'll start sharing some of those recipes here!
- My food triggers are pizza and chips. You know you can't eat just one!
- I have never started a lawn mower in my entire life. I'm sure I could figure it out if I had to.
- My 3 year old was born 13 days early and stole his Daddy's birthday. If you ask him, he says Daddy doesn't have a birthday!
- I may or may not be obsessed with the show The Walking Dead. It's cliche I know, but I can't help it.
- I grew up camping and to this day prefer it over any other vacation. There is no other place but the mountains where you can truly leave behind time and the material things of life. It's absolute relaxation!
- I LOVE country music - the older stuff: Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, Loretta Lynn, just to name a few. Now-a-days you'd probably find me listening to Josh Turner.
- My favorite show of all-time is The Golden Girls. I've seen every episode over and over again, and still can't get enough of it!
- Fishing is my favorite sport. Put me around the campfire cooking something I just cleaned and I'm a happy girl!
- I am passionate about health, but not obsessed. If I'm not holding down house and fort, or chasing the next deal, you'll find me at the gym.